Changing cache drives

Tried swapping out 2 old cache drives for 2 (less old) 10k 500GB velociraptors.  I used the proceedure in this link http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Un-Official_UnRAID_Manual#Replace_the_cache_disk

Seemed as though all went well but noticed my Plex docker would not work.  UnRaid kept saying dockers not started and I could not get them to start.  Noticed my log had all kinds of errors.  Stopped the array, and re-assigned my old cache drives (still in the case).  Now everything works again.  Any advice? 

Attaching diagnostic.  Thanks guys.

tower-diagnostics-20161025-1926.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Since you're already using a pool you can add both new disks and then remove the old ones.

First preclear both new disks because they have a btrfs filesystem and adding them like that can corrupt your cache, then add them using method 1 of this procedure, finally remove the old ones by using step 3 from this one.

Don't forget to first backup your cache just in case.

Thanks for the response.  I have precleared the 2 drives again and added them to the cahe pool did I need to do anything specific to balance the cache?  I followed the steps.  I tried step 3 to remove the origional and it is telling me the drive is busy.  In part of your write up it says to make sure that everything says Single.  Mine says RAID 1.  Do I need to change this? 

btrfs filesystem df /mnt/cache

Data, RAID1: total=32.00GiB, used=17.11GiB

System, RAID1: total=32.00MiB, used=16.00KiB

Metadata, RAID1: total=1.00GiB, used=36.47MiB

GlobalReserve, single: total=16.00MiB, used=0.00B