Transfer Rate

Hi, i trying to copy files over the network to my unraid

Im not sure what the reason is, but I get transfer rates of 10mb/s

The unraid is connected with x2-1gbit & computer is connected with 1gbit. The way I try to copy them over ftp

cab some one help me plz to start my server and tweak it up if there is some thing wrong

the server is dell 2950 III raid card lsi 9211-8i it mode and 1 ssd hdd to the motherbord sata

tower-diagnostics-20161223-1227.zip

syslog.txt

ya  cache drive was full that the problem there is a way that cache drive auto move to array ?

other thing the download speed is 50mb to 60mb but the upload speed is 100mb to 130mb is that normal ?

and why only one from the network card getting ip from the router and the other one not but in unraid show both are working will

Each user share has individual settings for how it uses cache. Look at each of your user shares. Turn on Help so you can see what the various options for Use cache disk are for.

Mover moves cache-yes shares from cache to the array and moves cache-prefer shares from the array to cache.

The default mover schedule is daily, and the default daily schedule is 4:40 AM. You can change these schedules in Settings - Scheduler.

Any writes to the array will be noticably slower than reads due to realtime parity updating. See the Turbo Write thread for an explanation of how normal and turbo (reconstruct) parity writing is done.