Can I assume that:

* User Shares are enabled

* the movies and TV shows are in Shares

* the Movie and TV Shows shares are configured to use the Cache drive

* the Movie and TV Shows shares are configured to include Disk 3

* the Movie and TV Shows shares cache usage is configured to use Cache: Yes

Yes, all your assumptions are correct.

Thanks for the info.

I tried what you suggested, but only 130gb was moved from cache disk to the array disk in 7 hours.

I have stopped the mover, reverted to the previous settings i.e. shares to include all disks and I'll manually move some data from other drives to disk 3 to free up some space on each disk so when next I run mover, all the data on cache will be moved to the array.

Thanks for the info.

I tried what you suggested, but only 130gb was moved from cache disk to the array disk in 7 hours.

I have stopped the mover, reverted to the previous settings i.e. shares to include all disks and I'll manually move some data from other drives to disk 3 to free up some space on each disk so when next I run mover, all the data on cache will be moved to the array.

Just remember to do this from /mnt/disk1 to /mnt/disk3, not the share otherwise you'll loose data!!!

Thanks for the info.

Just remember to do this from /mnt/disk1 to /mnt/disk3, not the share otherwise you'll loose data!!!

Thanks. I have moved all the files from cache to disk 3.

Archived