Error on docker tab page, just popped up randomly, ideas?

live4soccer7

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: Changes line 6 and Container in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/blank.xml, line: 57 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 214 Warning: DOMDocument::load(): Premature end of data in tag Container line 2 in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/blank.xml, line: 58 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 214

No idea where this came from, I just rebooted on day and went to start up the dockers and this popped up. Any ideas?

It also appears in the dashboard tab above all the dockers in the "app" section.

I'm on 6.1.3.

That's what I ended up doing. I updated all the plugins and unraid. Had to nuke the docker.img and redownload all the dockers though as docker daemon wouldn't start after the unraid update.

If you have Community Applications installed then you can easily reinstall your previous apps including dockers. If you haven't already, you might also want to take a look at the 6.2 Release thread in Announcements which mentions the need to recreate docker.img among other things.

Do you still have a docker template named "blank"? I don't and don't know how you ever got one.

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: Changes line 6 and Container in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/blank.xml, line: 57 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 214 Warning: DOMDocument::load(): Premature end of data in tag Container line 2 in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/blank.xml, line: 58 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 214

No idea where this came from, I just rebooted on day and went to start up the dockers and this popped up. Any ideas?

It also appears in the dashboard tab above all the dockers in the "app" section.

I'm on 6.1.3.

Bungy/  Sparklys-Repo/  binhex/    eroz/        gfjardim/  linuxserver.io/  smdion-repo/

Spants/  aptalca/        blank.xml*  example.xml*  limetech/  needo/

that is what comes up in  /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/

I have had unraid for quite some time, probably since version 4.x. I can't recall if I was ever using 3.x.

I don't know where you got those xml files. Maybe they were leftover from some previous version of dockerman.

Would it be safe to delete anything from that folder to clean it up a bit? I have no idea how they are there. The only thing I can think of is something from a previous version. I've never had many plugins at all. I actually never installed any until version 6 and nerd tools and preclear were the only ones I installed. They have been running since the initial plugin install without issue.

I haven't modified anything on the unraid installs either. They are all stock expect adding dockers and those two plugins. More importantly, I've never done any "code tweaks" on files.

Those other folders in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates/ are from repositories you have added, but you don't really need them. The templates from your current dockers are all in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/. Most of us have dispensed with adding repositories and just use the Community Applications plugin to add dockers and plugins now.

blank.xml (and example.xml) is there because the good folks at linuxserver have apparently included a blank invalid template within their repository for their own purposes.  Removing the blank.xml file and deleting any repositories from the Docker Repositories page and then switching to using CA to handle everything for you will insulate you from this error.

Archived