How to install apt-get programs?

Outlet6957

Hey guys I want to install this Exif Tool .

This program allows me to organize all my media.  But sudo-apt get doesn't work in the console.  How can I run this within unraid?

Thank you very much in advance.

There is no package manager for slackware. You would have to find the compiled slackware package and install in manually.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Just now, Squid said:

There is no package manager for slackware. You would have to find the compiled slackware package and install in manually.

Those are big words.  What is "slackware"  and how do I find a compiled slackware package?  I am a super noob I apologize in advance.

22 minutes ago, Squid said:

So I figured it out.  I ended up enabling "Additional search results" in the Community Applications plugin for dockers.  I found the tool built by someone.

I can run the tool via "docker run --rm radiovan/exiftool" but is there a way to get it to run in the root console just by typing "Exiftool" ??

So I figured it out.  I ended up enabling "Additional search results" in the Community Applications plugin for dockers.  I found the tool built by someone.

I can run the tool via "docker run --rm radiovan/exiftool" but is there a way to get it to run in the root console just by typing "Exiftool" ??

A script or a bash alias

Archived