Quietest none SSD?

First of all, I've asked this on another forum too, Overclock.net. Just trying to figure out the best responses. I've just copied and pasted it over to here, so ignore the 'if you're aware of Unraid' sort of remarks.

I have a storage server, currently running seven 4TB Seagate HDDs, I had two older 3TBs in there that just died on me, as well as the motherboard which I need to RMA. I've also got a 1TB 840 Samsung Evo as my cache drive.

Decided to rebuild it, bought myself a Lian Li D8000 which will hold twenty drives. I'm about to order another thirteen 4TBs.
I'm pretty conscious on noise levels though, as due to the size of the case, the only place I can put it is in my bedroom.
Unraid will spin down all 20 HDDs when not in use, which is great. Going to get a PSU that'll turn the fan off under low load.

Next issue I need to figure out is the cache drive.
I pulled the 1TB Evo from my main computer, leaving me with just a 256GB Samsung Pro. Which, is fine I can deal with that.
However, I don't know if you're aware how Unraid works, but I have a few 'dockers'. Sabnzb being one of them. When I download something, it will download the .rar files. Then Unrar them to a different directory on the same SSD, and then I have some more dockers that will take the file, post process it, and write it to the array. However it's written to the cache drive first (the SSD). So it's basically being written to the SSD three times...

It's a TLC SSD, and I don't like the idea of writing this much data to it.

So, I'm trying to figure out my best cache drive set up.
2.5" preferably (I believe they're quieter anyway).

Also... I'm thinking about getting two. One as a dedicated cache drive, and a separate one to install the 'dockers/programs' on, which will also store the Sab .rars.

Oh, and to note. The reason I went for an SSD in my current build (originally had an old 500GB drive as cache), is because whilst Sab was unraring something and I was trying to navigate Plex, Plex it would almost grind to a halt, not unresponsive as such, but almost.

I'm thinking an SSHD for appdata would allow me to write appdata to the SSHD hopefully writing all the Plex data to the SSD part, whilst the downloads and Unraring a done from the HDD part.

I can't imagine a 2.5" SSHD would be too loud for your bedroom so I'd go that route. I'm noise conscious and I have a full 19U rack in my bedroom closet. I just replaced the server fans with all Noctua ones and the PSUs with Supermicro SQ ones. I run mostly 7200rpm enterprise drives too and have never had an issue with noise. Newegg has the 2TB Firecuda SSHD on sale right now for like $90.

I think you can reduce the writes to one. Download and repair can happen in the SSD, with the unrar happening to the array (no need to cache the write IMO).

I'd look at the 8T Seagates before buying 13 4T drives. They are much cheaper and half the drives will have to be much quieter when they are running.