Building Multiple VMs Each with a Unique External IP

I had hoped this was going to be a lot more straightforward than it wants to appear.

I assumed I'd be able to create (multiple) Windows 10 VMs, and take a private proxy (my primary services are yourprivateproxy and instantproxies), assign a unique proxy to each Window's primary proxy settings, map the router, connect and run.

Using whoer.net in Firefox reveals my home IP, 100% anon with flash, Java, ActiveX, and webrtc disabled, and Local/System time syched.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ in Chrome displays my proxy.

I've tested multiple proxies with same results.

I am tending to trust Firefox's reporting (I'm naked and bent over displaying my home IP) over anything Chrome is trying to seduce me with.

What I'm working to do, is use a Windows software to make G queries and spread the requests across several unique Class D addresses with VMs.

Is there something that would prevent the ability to apply private proxies in the Window's proxy setttings within a VM to keep it from being utilized properly in the unRaid Network config (br0)?

Any insights or hints to get some positive momentum would be great!

Thanks!!!

Edited by Xochipelli

This does not sound like an unraid or VM problem. Once your virtual NIC for the VM gets an address from your DHCP server on your router, the VM is for all intents and purposes just like a physical box sitting on your LAN. Does your router's DHCP assignment page show it handing out addresses to each unique MAC? You can see the MAC in the advanced properties page for each VM and correlate that to what you see in your router.

Thanks so much for your response Jonathan.

Wow do I ever feel foolish... I hadn't set firefox to use the system proxy settings by default.

Would have been very good to check there just to check as a first step.

If I would have bothered to check, FF settings were set to "No Proxy" in it's network configs.

Talk about amateur hour.

For those who may not know, Chrome does not give the ability to disable webrtc.

However you can disable flash via: settings/advanced/privacy/content settings/flash: check block sites from running flash