Unraid wont use Cache drive

hello All,

I am currently using unraid 6.3.5 with 14 Disks, 2 Partiy Disks, 1 Cache Drive and 1 Hot spare. After moving data around to slowly format all my drives to XFS using manual methods and Unbalance (7 drives still to go ), All new data being added to the shares are doing straight to the Data drives. 

I have checked that settings on the shares via the Global Share settings, and use cache disk is turned on using Min Free Space:2000000.

All the shares are set to use the cache disk.

If i go directly to \\UNRAID\Cache\Share1 and copy the data there it will allow me and the mover will run overnight to move to the correct locations.

Im not sure where to start troubleshooting this issue or what logs or screenshots to share with the user community.

Thank you for any help

Question,

I have noticed that all of my Shares are set to: Minimum free space: 400GB, and my cache disk is a 300GB raptor drive. Could it be that unraid is now seeing that the disk of the cache disk is under 400gb that it skips it?

yup i repalced my cache with a spare drive and that was the issue. closing thread

Edited by insaneavi