Parity Drive disappeared

G Dog

Not exactly sure what I did, but pretty sure that what I did should not have caused to happen what happened.

I was in the process of looking over my network settings and trying to see if I could switch my main network connection from the Ethernet port on my server to the wireless device.  In looking into doing this, I noted that in order to try and make any changes to the network settings I had to shut down docker and VMs.  Seemed reasonable.  I have no VMs installed yet and only had the Krusader docker installed which I had used successfully.  As soon as I turned off Dockers on the Settings tab for dockers I had a bunch of warning pop up about my parity drive...it was "gone" from the main or the dashboard.  I thought I would restart the server to see if it would come back up.  One the first start it was not showing and then I restarted again and it was there.  I am in the process of rebuilding the parity and do not see any "problems".

Any ideas of what I did or what caused it?  Did not loose anything, there does not seem to be anything wrong, I am really wanting to keep going down the unraid path but this had me spooked a bit.  In the scheme of things, rebuilding the parity drive is not the end of the world, but concerning.

Thanks in advance for any input.  I am posting my diagnostics with the hope that someone can see something.

tower-diagnostics-20170827-1717.zip