WebDav Docker?

I'm wondering if there is a WebDav docker available for unRAID? I know that NextCloud has WebDav capability, but I do not want to run NextCloud. I've found various Docker repositories that have WebDav dockers already configured, but searching the unRAID Apps tab leads me nowhere.

I'm not wholly familiar with how Dockers work, so I don't know if these "non-unRAID" Dockers are useful to me here or if I must find something through Apps to make this work.

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, dlandon said:

I think NextCloud or ownCloud are your best options.  What is your concern with NextCloud?

1. Total PITA to install (plus having to install a DB like Maria. Again, total PITA.)

2. I don't like that I'm using something that has all that "other" sharing capability (i.e. photos folder, Dropbox-like capability, etc.) just to give me WebDav access to folders that already exist on unRAID.

I want a simple solution to WebDav on unRAID. Is there none available?

In fact, I had NextCloud installed once before and recently removed it.

Hmmm... Then again.

Could you please answer this for me?

Q1: If I install NextCloud again, could I have individual WebDav users corresponding to each of my unRAID users? Or configure it in such a way that when NextCloud-WebDav user "Joe" accesses their WebDav account, it's somehow mapped to a share /mnt/user/Joe such that files written to that space through WebDav are written by unRAID user "Joe"?

Because if NextCloud will let me do that, well, it's worth re-installing.

Q2: Is there a NextCloud Docker that has a DB built-in? Or is installing a separate Maria-DB (customized for NextCloud) the only way to do it?

Thanks!

Edited by ksignorini
Just now, ksignorini said:

So with ownCloud, you say I can have each ownCloud user have access to separate unRAID shares, huh? How's that done? Through SMB? Through mapping?

Set up each user with their own login and use external storage to map shares with smb/cifs to each user. The built in manual explains how to do that.