Change hardware server

I currently have my computer with 12 disks (11 data and 1 parity), I want to change them for the new server but the controller that has changed their name and does not let me activate them.

This is the current configuration in operation:

5a59226020bfe_Capturadepantalla(2).png.e210514b9768127a34f8ebd16616aabc.png

And this is the problem in the new server:

5a59225f73b0c_Capturadepantalla(1).png.1db2cda5033c0a8aca79279d20211f9b.png

How can I change server hard drives without losing data?

Ideally, you should either reconfigure your controller to IT mode so the drives identify properly or replace the controller with one that supports IT mode if yours doesn't. Failing that, you can set a new config and put the drives back into their slots, being VERY careful to assign the parity disk correctly. If you accidentally assign a data disk to the parity slot, you WILL lose data.

You should be able to check the setting to tell unraid that parity is already valid, and then do a non-correcting parity check just to be sure.

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

Ideally, you should either reconfigure your controller to IT mode so the drives identify properly or replace the controller with one that supports IT mode if yours doesn't. Failing that, you can set a new config and put the drives back into their slots, being VERY careful to assign the parity disk correctly. If you accidentally assign a data disk to the parity slot, you WILL lose data.

You should be able to check the setting to tell unraid that parity is already valid, and then do a non-correcting parity check just to be sure.

Is the 3Ware 9650SE-24ML SATA II RAID Controller.

I have tried to configure it as JBOD or as a single disk and in none of the cases the hard disk identifiers appear correctly.

How to make the new configuration without losing data?