Basic Server with preclear plugin won’t start

I started a preclear after installing the gfjardim plugin. I was able to stop the array and restart it by assigning and unassigning the disk. The preclear, stalled or timed out, so I restarted the sever. After rebooting my server and resuming the preclear via gfjardim plugin, despite checking to make sure all other slots are still unassigned, it still says I have too many disks assigned to the array to start the server. I have tried assigning and unassigning the disk on all available options, but nothing allows me to restart the server. Do note, I’m preclearing the drive via usb, rather than a sata port. I’m out of available ports, which is why I’m doing this via usb. Any ideas?

On 1/12/2018 at 9:06 PM, jonathanm said:

Either unplug the USB drive to start the array, or remove one or more of your array disks. The licensing check counts how many storage devices are attached when you start the array.

Thanks, that worked, but in a odd side note, the preclear stops about every 27 hours. At least I can resume it from where I left off 

Edited by klekampcd