Upgrade from 6.2.4 problems

superloopy1

Hi .. just powered up an unused 6.2.4 version of unRaid with the intention of upping it to 6.4.1

Looked at bringing plugins into step and then to upgrade via plugin screen but nothing seems to be working via that screen. I get offered no updates at all yet most ARE. out of date as i know. All other aspects of the server are fine, i can access via webgui so no probs there. Seems to be an issue with it trying to identify what needs updating when the version itself is an older one.

Whats best way to get it to 6.4.1 quickly? I am not being offerred an upsate to server release via the plugin screen, did that option come along later than 6.2.4?

Any help appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi .. just powered up an unused 6.2.4 version of unRaid with the intention of upping it to 6.4.1

Looked at bringing plugins into step and then to upgrade via plugin screen but nothing seems to be working via that screen. I get offered no updates at all yet most ARE. out of date as i know. All other aspects of the server are fine, i can access via webgui so no probs there. Seems to be an issue with it trying to identify what needs updating when the version itself is an older one.

Whats best way to get it to 6.4.1 quickly? I am not being offerred an upsate to server release via the plugin screen, did that option come along later than 6.2.4?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, now sorted and at 6.4.1, my bad, dns server address has gone awol [emoji31]

Archived