Docker/Dashboard tab unresponsive + docker containers are unreachable

Soulrob

Hi,

I moved house yesterday and don't yet have Internet. I was hoping that my unraid server could provide me with media until our services are installed but am facing issues.

The Dashboard and Docker tabs never respond on the web ui and plex won't connect. 

I can docker exec into a running container and execute commands (ls/ps) , I can also execute docker ps/into/start/stop without issues. 

I stopped the array, renamed the docker.img and restarted, everything responded fine but I can't install the containers again with no Internet. 

Memory is fine and disk/image utilisation is also fine. 

Safe mode doesn't help as when I start docker, the same thing happens. 

I don't know if one my containers is causing this. I have stopped them all and verified with docker ps that nothing is running but it's still failing 

It's almost like the network of docker is unreachable. 

I have my diagnostics but don't want to publicly post them as it contains personal information in the logs; I'd appreciate some help. 

These lines look suspicious... 
Tower kernel: docker0: port 8(veth6f59cb8) entered disabled state
Feb 28 20:29:00 Tower kernel: vethcbf0d44: renamed from eth0
Feb 28 20:29:00 Tower avahi-daemon[5213]: Interface veth6f59cb8.IPv6 no longer relevant for mDNS.
Feb 28 20:29:00 Tower avahi-daemon[5213]: Leaving mDNS multicast group on interface veth6f59cb8.IPv6 with address fe80::b01d:e7ff:fe6f:67db.
Feb 28 20:29:00 Tower kernel: docker0: port 8(veth6f59cb8) entered disabled state
Feb 28 20:29:00 Tower kernel: device veth6f59cb8 left promiscuous mode

Thanks 
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the issue, "Cannot access docker container if no internet"?

If so, please open a Bug Report under that title.

You will need to include from Tools/Diagnostics diagnostics.zip but you will see option to ‘anonymize’ the contents.  After downloading zip file you can examine for yourself if there’s anything private in there (and if so, would appreciate knowing what that might be so we can improve the anonymizer).

Archived