[SOLVED] Upgraded hardware Not able to access Unraid from console or web

MikeRizzLe

I replaced my motherboard, cpu and memory.  Unraid boots showing a 169.* ip address from the console, and there are what seem to be usb errors (error -32) while Unraid is loading.  When Unraid loads I am not able to use the keyboard plugged directly into the computer to access the console.  I created a new bootable usb to see if my other usb had become corrupt and I receive the same results.  Could the hardware not be compatible?  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

New mobo: GA-990FXA-UD3 

Thanks trurl, moving to new USB ports worked...

So I seem to have resolved the issue... I noticed the num lock led on my keyboard went out as soon as I selected for Unraid to boot.  During the boot there was a message reading something along the lines of unable to find .../UNRAID.  When Unraid got to the "Tower login:" prompt, I moved my keyboard to every USB on the motherboard until I found one that lit up the num lock led.  The new USB port allow the keyboard to start working.  I then moved the Unraid USB to the port next to the port I plugged the keyboard into and rebooted.  Unraid is now booting correctly.  My only guess is Unraid is disabling the majority of my USB ports.  The working ports are USB 3.0.  Not sure why most of my USB ports would be disabled, or not recognized. Any idea why my USB ports would be disabled after Unraid boots?  

Archived