Ryzen for 2 gamers

I asked about it on other forum, but I want to get response from the source. My current PC is in my signature. I'm thinking about new Ryzens, they can be little better.

What I want to do:
GPU1: Asus RX 470 4 GB + undervolt after GPU pass-through
GPU2: 1050ti or 1060 + undervolt after GPU pass-through

GPU3: old Ati Radeon X300 cause I have that in my house for host
CPU: Ryzen 7 1800x with SilentiumPC Fera v3
RAM: HyperX 4x8 GB RAM DDR4 2133MHz + OC to stable clocks
MOBO: MSI X370 Gaming Plus(?) or Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K5(?) 
Same PSU
1 Full HD 75Hz monitor + 1 1680x1050 60Hz monitor for first VM, 1 Full HD 75Hz monitor for second VM

1TB 7200RPM + 250GB 5400RPM disk for first VM, 1TB 7200RPM disk for second VM

Same case

We don't have space for second PC, even for ITX case. We'd use this PC for gaming, internet browsing and standard things. We'd play in 1080p on medium/high settings. I used that RX and it worked fine for two games, but CPU had problems.

How good would it run games? (1c + 2t for unRAID, 4c + 8t + 14 GB RAM for first VM, 3c + 6t + 14 GB RAM for second VM)

What about USB split for VM's?

What if I don't want to use RAID because I don't need a copy of my disk? Can I give 2 disks for one VM? What about partitions?

Does it make any sense?

Edited by MrDadosz

The Gigabyte K5 definitely supports x8 + x8 PCIe lanes for the two main graphics cards. I don't know about the MSI board. Three DIMMs? Is that a typo? Don't overclock the RAM, or anything else, on a server. You need to assign a minimum of one data disk to unRAID's data array.

Basic setup is good now in regards to memory overclocks, I run mine clocked to 3000 so in a server it’s debatable. I run 2 vms on my rig one with a 1080 and one with a 1060. Trick is the gpu passthrough. If using AMD 470 put it in slot 1 as passthrough for AMD works well in slot 1 without a bios passthrough hack. VMs OS either run as unassigned with passthrough (which I do) and games sit on a share that I either symlink or just map the share. 

I’m running MSI x370 sli plus. I will recommend using a usb 3 pci-e card with 2 usb controllers on-board for plug and play passthrough. I also overclocks my 1600x to 4.1. But if you haven’t bought the chip yet wait a few weeks the Ryzen+ are coming. 

Edited by phbigred