var/log filling with error

eb3k

I read that Advanced Buttons was no longer compatable with the latest UnRAID OS 6.4.X. SO I uninstalled it, and now my logs are being filled with the following error.

Mar 13 14:33:47 Server82 nginx: 2018/03/13 14:33:47 [error] 3182#3182: *713 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.245, server: , request: "POST /plugins/advanced.buttons/AdvancedButtons.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.10", referrer: "http://192.168.1.10/Shares"

reinstalling Advanced Buttons causes a different error. How do I get UnRAID to stop trying to execute Advanced Buttons, or whatever it is trying to do that generates this error. 

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I may have left a browser open with UnRAID on a different computer. I will have to track that down and test this, but it makes sense.

Regarding reinstalling the plug-in, I only did it long enough to check the log and then uninstall it again. I was thinking maybe the first uninstall didn't work completely and left something behind. So I was on the right track, but it was a browser window left behind not the actual plugin. I never would have figured that out on my own.

Archived