Cache Drive Not Mountable No File System

I added two data drives to my system as well as an LSI 9211-8i controller.  I moved my 2 cache drives to make space for the two data drives, but I kept the cache drives connected to the same SATA ports on the motherboard.  When I booted up the system, one of the cache drives was recognized, but the second was not.  It shows as Unmountable: No Files System.  Not sure what to do next as the only option I see below, is to format the drive.  I have a backup of the Appdata folder from this past Sunday.  Any help is appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 1.08.39 AM.png

One of your cache devices is corrupt, reported as missing event though it's assigned:

Mar 16 03:10:04 DaVault kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdj1): devid 1 uuid f42c7717-24ad-473b-a6dc-7524f041af6d is missing
Mar 16 03:10:04 DaVault kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdj1): chunk 452066279424 missing 1 devices, max tolerance is 0 for writeable mount
Mar 16 03:10:04 DaVault kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdj1): writeable mount is not allowed due to too many missing devices

And looks like your were using raid0 or single profile, since it won't allow mounting with a device missing.

If there's no important data there just format, if there is see here to try and recover:

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=543490