[6.5.0] **** Call Traces found on your server **** error

rbjap

My unRAID system has been working fine, but then yesterday I added a SAS card to my Dell R710 server as well connected a Dell Powervault MD1200 storage array.  At this point, the storage array is empty buy powered on and connected.  I'm wondering if my error is related to one of those two changes.  I tried to look through the diagnostics myself prior to posting and didn't see anything that jumped out at me.  However, it was the first time I've ever looked at them and I very easily could be looking at the wrong place or searching for the wrong terms.  I'm hoping that someone here with much more knowledge and experience looking through the diagnostics logs will be kind enough to look through my diagnostics and shed some light on what I'm missing.

tower-diagnostics-20180317-0914.zip

9 minutes ago, Squid said:

Trace happened when your Optical drive was found.  If everything is working fine, don't worry about it.

Thanks, I was hoping that it was nothing.  So far, everything has been working well, although I forgot to buy the drive mounting screws ahead of time, so I haven't been able to test the MD1200 yet. 

Archived