Windows showing folders that don't exist, and I cannot delete them.

RyanMcC

So long story short I have Deluge set up to move torrents from uncompleted to completed folders when done. What seems to happen at random is a folder will be created in \completed and then the contents moved by couch potato or whatever to the media share but then I cannot remove the folder from the completed area. I then console in and only show 1 folder... That folder I cannot delete either. There are say 10 folders in /Torrents\ Dowloaded/Completed/ that I cannot remove is the problem and none of them show up when I do an LS in console either. Only 1 folder shows up in there.   I am at a loss as to what I should do at this point or even why it is happening. 

I think by you asking me if it was a disk share or user share I might have just answered my own question... Partially... I am half way retarded and forgot that the folders are being created across multiple disks. So when I terminalled in I needed to select disk 2 to see the other folders there.  So they are showing up and I cannot delete them from windows I assume because of permission issues. I can delete them manually from the Terminal but I have no idea why this keeps happening at what seems to be at random. When I look at the permissions it would appear they are being changed to nobody which is a user that doesn't exist right?

image.png.8b820ba2e56ec7e136ae49c469c54354.png

Archived