php.ini in Joomla Docker

AlexMex

Hello, I discover last month unraid and decide to give it a try. Today I have a nas4free box, an Esxi 5.5 and Esx 6.5 whitebox running few VMs.

It seems that I can put everything in an unraid server. I have setup an array with 3x2TB HD and  a 1TB SSD for the cache. I have installed mariadb from Apps then phpadmin and joomla from the docker. I have setup joomla. restore a web site from another joomla instance and it works great.

I decide to add an extension to joomla (kunena article comments) but it fails due to a size limit defined in the php.ini file. Here starts the nightmare. I can't find any php.ini file in my volume (no php.ini file returned from find / -name php.ini)

From unraid terminal I did the same and here I find a couple of php.ini (4) in /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes, 2 in /mnt/user/appdata , 2 in mnt/cache/appdata.

Getting a look at /mnt/user/appdata and mnt/cache/appdata it appears to be same location. Is it normal two have to different paths pointing at same place in unraid or did I do something wrong?

under /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes I have arround 90 folders (long names made of hexa digits). I tried a docker prune -f to delete the useless folder but all of them seems to be part of my fourth dockers. I have not been able to find a way to list which subvolumes correspond to each docker. I googled a lot on that and didn't find the way to do it. Any help on that would be appreciated.

Finally I need to update six php.ini files but it would be better if there is a way to identify which belongs to my joomla docker.

if by "exec" in the container you mean open a console in the container, I did it.

I find the explanation. There is no php.ini in the joomla docker. I got to create one in the root of the volume /mnt/user/appdata/joomla and now everything works perfectly. I have duplicated my template and I can run several joomla in parallel. That's really nice.

Archived