USB Key is Dead Dead. Can I recover my docker apps/data?

I transferred my relatively young UNRAID hardware to a new case and I couldn't get UNRAID to boot up. It seems my USB is dead. I can't read anything from it on a Mac or PC.

I've been reading nothing but LimeTech forums posts for the last 5 waking hours and I'm fine with setting things up again, I just don't want to lose my UniFi and Plex configurations, from within the docker apps. (I'm okay with having to setup the volumes again, I didn't go with any crazy setup there.)

I found this for restoring Docker apps: 

Can I use that if I don't have any of my original files from the USB Key? (I have a $6 SanDisk 32GB from WalMart I could use now, but SanDisk is the reason I'm dealing with this crape...so I ordered a Samsung to give me a tiny bit of comfort and it'll be here tomorrow.)

The method in the linked guide relies on data from the flash drive, specifically, your configured docker templates. Basically any settings you make in the webUI are stored on flash, including those templates.

But your appdata should be intact, so if you can manually configure your dockers like they were before they should resume just as you left them,

For future reference, you can always download a zipped backup of your flash from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash backup.

Follow-up for anyone else in my situation:

Once I transferred my UNRAID registration to a new USB key, I assigned my drives to their previous locations and started the array and all my docker containers started up like normal. But I couldn't update any of them as they did not have config files. I proceeded to back-up my appdata folder first, then I re-added the docker apps from Community Apps plugin and they all installed-in-place, and created the necessary config files. I had to force the update on one of them, but the rest updated through the Docker section. Rather painless overall.