Storage drives unmountable: no filesystem (SOLVED)

Silver_Apple

I have a server with 3 drives attached, and a windows 10 VM I use as my daily pc. I didn’t change any settings or hardware, but all my shares are gone and I can’t start the vm. My cache drive I use for the vm seems to still be full. My two storage drives apparently don’t have an intact filesystem. 

The server is running normal, except for the missing data and that it can’t be restarted. It stops the restart at the “press del and f2 to enter bios” screen. 

I have a 4tb Wd red as the parity and a 2 tb wd red and 500gb Wd Blue m.2 ssd as storage. Tell me, if I need to post more hardware info. 

All i have done to try and fix the problem is multiple restarts (which all failed) and a parity check. 

Thanks in advance for possible help

Ok, so i plugged the first usb Drive in another pc and it doesnt get recognised. I just ordered a Sandisk cruzer, as recommended on the unraid website. I’ll try to get the key transfer, because I don’t really trust my very old USB stick, I will reply when I get my new stick. 

Thanks a lot for the help, I hope I get to save all my pictures... I will backup everything in future 

Archived