(SOLVED) File Share Permissions

ucliker

I keep running into this issue where I have my shares mapped as network drives on both of my computers but when I go to move or edit files I get the " You require permission from Tower/nobody to make changes to this file". 

I have run the Docker Safe New Permissions and the New Permissions which help for a little while but the issue always returns. Also, I have the shares setup for those computers (users) to have read/write access.

What do I need to do to fix this permanently? 

If the New Permissions and/or Docker Safe New Permissions fixes the problem, you probably have a Plugin, Docker or VM that is configured to write with the wrong owner/group parameter(s).  In general, the owner of all files and directories should be     nobody      and the Group should be      users 

13 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

If the New Permissions and/or Docker Safe New Permissions fixes the problem, you probably have a Plugin, Docker or VM that is configured to write with the wrong owner/group parameter(s).  In general, the owner of all files and directories should be     nobody      and the Group should be      users 

Yeah, I checked the folders and the permissions were set to nobody/users (99/100)  0000. After checking Radarr and Sonarr their permission settings were set to on. After turning them off everything seems good now. Thanks for the help.

2021261946_Screenshot(180).thumb.png.879ba6573e425e4224326ecd8b580ab6.png

Archived