Help: Unraid dashboard only shows one core

I recently upgraded my server from a Phenom II x6 1090t to a FX 8300. It is running on an Asus m4a89gtd PRO/USB3 Motherboard (witch does not support AM3+ processors natively, only thru a BIOS upgrade i did). After I did this the new CPU was recognized with no problems on the BIOS, i even booted into windows with a spare hard drive to check and everything was fine. But the problem comes once i boot into unraid in GUI mode, it only shows one core running pretty much maxed out as CPU 0, in the info section it shows the new CPU as being the 8300. This is such a weird problem i dont know where to begin, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

IMG_20181102_124138.jpg

IMG_20181102_124931.jpg

42 minutes ago, mandrak2020 said:

Asus m4a89gtd PRO/USB3 Motherboard (witch does not support AM3+ processors natively, only thru a BIOS upgrade i did)

I'd peruse the Asus threads etc, as it's only being reported as a single core.

CPU(s):              1
On-line CPU(s) list: 0
Thread(s) per core:  1
Core(s) per socket:  1

But, it should be noted that the FX8300 is NOT on the supported CPU list for that board.

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

But, it should be noted that the FX8300 is NOT on the supported CPU list for that board.

Yes, i thought i would give it a try before buying a new motherboard, it is still weird for me as windows boots on this machine just fine, with all 8 cores. But i will check out the Asus boards i havent done that yet.