Partial system lockup, diagnostics created on reboot

Cessquill

Hi - I woke up this morning to find Unraid partially unresponsive.  The home page would load as far as Unassigned Devices, but the Tools page was fine (which I assume doesn't rely on any other loading).  I'd got a cache disk high usage notification the last night, but I don't think it filled up.  Couldn't get to the docker settings page to turn it off and on again (that often fixes problems for me), so I rebooted.

After about 10 minutes Unraid generated a diagnostics file (attached) and forced a reboot.

Any ideas what might have happened?  I know I'm getting a hot CPU warning - I've recently moved it into a Supermicro SC846 case, and i'm still playing with the setup.  Occasionally get a low memory error that I'm trying to trace.  There are a couple of drives that I'm keeping an eye on, which will be the next ones to replace (one of which is a downloads mount in Unassigned Devices).

Any help very gratefully appreciated.

1 minute ago, johnnie.black said:

I see several OOM errors and disk3 is failing.

Thank you - yes, I'm keeping an eye on disk3, and it'll be the next one to be swapped out (it's had a hard life).

How do I go about investigating OOM errors?  I've a suspicion that it's the logitech media server docker running an overnight scan, but can't be sure.  It has happened before and always overnight; finally got the time to look into it properly.

Archived