Cannot access Unraid 6.6.5 Web Interface now

maxim

Hello, I am having a strange issue with my environment, not sure if it is unraid or networking issue.

1.  I can access Unraid through SSH, ping it and ping my computers back from Unraid.

2. I seem to have internet connectivity from Unraid and internet connectivity from my desktop.

3. I cannot access Unraid web interface from any computer on the network (command timeout).

4. I've created USB drive with new installation and I cannot access web interface on it either (still can log in to SSH)

5. I can log in to other web services running on other computers (so it is not that I have ports 80/443 blocked).

6. I've recently upgraded to 6.6.5. I think that I able to connect to WebUi right after upgrade, but then at some point it stopped working.

Attaching diagnostics log, would greatly appreciate any advice.

htpc-diagnostics-20181201-1014.zip

5 minutes ago, maxim said:

I've tried to run web service on a different port by editing /boot/config/go to read "/usr/local/sbin/emhttp -p 8008 &" but I do not see port 8008 being used after restart

You can't do that.  You can only change the management port via the GUI or via editing manually /config/ident.cfg

You're currently running on port 80

Just now, maxim said:

Now, at least I can access web interface through port 8008. Is there an easy way to find out whether port 80 is blocked by router or has some issues on Unraid?

Only thing that I would think would be blocking it would be if you already had an app using host port 80, were using the go file modification to change the UI port, and then upgraded from whatever version of unRaid that supported the go file mod to 6.6.x that doesn't

10 minutes ago, Squid said:

Only thing that I would think would be blocking it would be if you already had an app using host port 80, were using the go file modification to change the UI port, and then upgraded from whatever version of unRaid that supported the go file mod to 6.6.x that doesn't

I am not sure if I understand your response correctly. I've only modified go file just now and then changed it back, it was not modified when I've upgraded to 6.6.5 or updated any plugins. Netstat --listen does not show anything listening to port 80 (although I do not see anything listening to port 443 and I havent changed https port). Is there anything I can check in configuration files or anywhere else to see if something is messed with port 80?

Archived