Mover Schedule not Moving

hi, sorry if this has already been posted. i did have a search and could not find anything related to my problem.

i have got my server running with 1x 500gb cache drive and all the shares that i want to use the cache drive are set to "yes".

i set the schedule to run the mover script every day at 03:00 but for some reason it will not move any files off the cache drive and onto the array.

now if i click the move now button the the main page it will move all the files from the cache drive. Is there anyway to make the schedule work correctly so i dont have to manually click the button?

i have attached a copy of my diagnostics incase it is needed. also the time is set correctly within unraid

tower-diagnostics-20190110-1703.zip

1 hour ago, kenny1921 said:

hi, sorry if this has already been posted. i did have a search and could not find anything related to my problem.

i have got my server running with 1x 500gb cache drive and all the shares that i want to use the cache drive are set to "yes".

i set the schedule to run the mover script every day at 03:00 but for some reason it will not move any files off the cache drive and onto the array.

now if i click the move now button the the main page it will move all the files from the cache drive. Is there anyway to make the schedule work correctly so i dont have to manually click the button?

i have attached a copy of my diagnostics incase it is needed. also the time is set correctly within unraid

tower-diagnostics-20190110-1703.zip

You need to upgrade to the latest UnRAID release.   The release you are using has broken task scheduling.

• 3 years later...

Hi there,

I am testing various functionality and Mover on schedule doesn't work.

I do have installed additional plugin "Mover Tuning w/Age - Days Old".

Enabling/disabling it doesn't make any difference.

I can move files manually without any problem and the action is being logged.

It's just that on Schedule it doesn't do anything. Not even logging.

Here is diagnostic file;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1snx5jS3qYYLj6dM03O1pQbPgVlvHuerL/view?usp=sharing

Appreciate any suggestions what could be the cause.

Edited by Digital Shamans