unknowned share called new_volume

I hope someone can help me locate and remove this share.

for the past few weeks, I have been trying to locate and remove the following share "New_Volume" from my Unraid

I have gone through my shares to make sure that I haven't created it and I haven't

I also have gone through my Dockers to make sure that there haven't created and I can't see no reference to the share.

with the share I am able to click on it "with in windows" and it opens a root folder but I am not able to do anything with it, as it looks like by default the only rights is read.

so is they a way that I can list all the shares, alone with the path so that I can start to find and remove this share.

PS.  I have tried smbtree and smsstatus and both didn't help me resolve the issue

A quick look at your diagnostics shows that you have no user share called "New_Volume". The information in your most recent post suggests that the share in question is actually called "system". Now all Unraid servers have a user share called "system" but it isn't usually exported. Quite why Windows is referring to it by a different name, I don't know. I'll look more closely at your diagnostics but in the meantime try turning off the sharing of your "system" share, then reboot Windows and see if the "New_Volume" share doesn't appear. If you don't actually need to export that share then leave it disabled. Otherwise re-enable sharing and see if it appears with it's correct name. It looks like a Windows problem - maybe it objects to the name of the share. Do you have access to another PC to see what it makes of the "system" share?

By default the system share doesn't contain anything that is useful to any application outside of the Unraid server itself. Typically it contains just your docker.img and libvirt.img files but you can, of course, use it for other purposes if you wish. It's good practice only to export those shares that need to be exported.