Disk Health question

I am new to UnRaid. I inherited a UnRaid server after we bought out a company and it was used as a backup storage server. 

This server had hardware problems and was removed before I had a chance to get to now UnRaid. 

Now I have time and like the idea of using VM's across our platform so I thought I would get UnRaid a go. 

After installing UnRaid on a new USB drive and transferring the key, I used a spare computer to setup UnRaid.

My problem is I keep getting warnings about  udma crc error count over 150. 

I have one parity and one data drive. Both are new 10gig WD drives. 

Both on a LSI controller. 

There is no data on the drive so this error is occurring as the parity is being rebuilt. 

Just wondered it this is an error that can be ignored or something different. 

unraid-diagnostics-20190203-1647.zip

CRC errors are an indication that communication between the controller and the drives is flaky.  The most common cause of this is bad or loose SATA cables.  I would check all cables/connections as a first step.  There may be other issues, but, UDMA CRC errors are very often eliminated by just re-seating or replacing SATA cables.

*UPDATE*

OK, updating the firmware on HBA is a nightmare. I have a UEFI Bios that will not boot from USB no matter what I have tried.

Spent the last 2 hours on very site I could Google finding solutions and none worked. 

It seems the only option would be to pull the card and place it in a windows machine and update it.