Corrupt USB - What can be salvaged?

Unraid 6.6.6

Dell T20

I upgraded the Psu on my Dell T20 yesterday. I had an Ultra 650 modular from an old build that wasn't in use. I ordered the 24 to 8 pin cable from moddiy and all went well except Unraid wouldn't boot after replacement. I could access bios. I then created a tiny Linux USB and was able to boot to it. I then created a new Unraid usb and it booted as well. 

I'd like to transfer as much information as possible from the old USB to the new but am unsure which are likely to be corrupt and which aren't. Primarily, I'm interested in preserving Shares, Docker, and VM. 

Or should I just replace the syslinx folder only on the old USB? 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've already moved the keys to the new USB. 

37 minutes ago, John_M said:

The config folder is what contains all your personalisation so copy that from your old USB device to the new one.

I copied the config folder to the new usb and it caused the same issue.  No bootable disk when I tried to boot.  It looks like I'm going to have to start with a fresh USB.  Is there any likely culprit in the config folder that would be causing this?  

Like I said, I'm hoping to not lose my Shares, Docker, and VMs.