Started to Rebuild a Failed Drive and Now Cannot Access Web Gui

I had a 5 TB drive fail so I replaced it with an 8 TB WD Red drive.  I started the rebuild process and went to bed as it was going to take about 24 hours to complete.  Got home from work the next day and decided to see if it was finished yet or not.  However, I cannot access the web gui.  The server is still running and I can see the command prompt on the screen.  This was a few days ago and I figured I would just let it go to ensure that there was enough time for the rebuild to complete.  Should I simply reboot the server?

Note:  I cannot ping the server either using the IP address.  Everything else on my network seems to be working fine with no other issues.  

Edited by csimmons222
21 minutes ago, csimmons222 said:

The server is still running and I can see the command prompt on the screen.  This was a few days ago and I figured I would just let it go to ensure that there was enough time for the rebuild to complete.  Should I simply reboot the server?

If you can type at that command prompt, try to get the diagnostics before rebooting by simply entering

diagnostics

and if it works you should be able to get them from the flash drive and post them.