Rebalancing Data

My scenario is as follows:

I have a 5 Bay Synology NAS running SHR (1 disk redundancy).  I've removed 1 drive and the array is still usable however without redundancy.  The removed drive is now in the UNRAID server and I'm using the array on the synology and copying over all data to UNRAID (single Drive).  My plan is that once the data is copied over, I will then shut down the Synology NAS and remove the drives and re-add them to UNRAID and set up an array. 

So the question is that the drive that I pulled from the Synology NAS to the UNRAID server is about 80% full.  When I add the remaining drives and a cache drive and enable the array, will UNRAID rebalance the data from the 1 full drive to the remaining drives?  Or will the first drive remain full and all subsequent data will be rebalanced between the drives?

Assuming it doesn't rebalance by itself, is there a way to manually invoke it to rebalance?

One way I thought is that to create a new share when the new array is ready and basically copy the data from 1 share to another share so that it rebalances itself.  Would that be a sound assessment of how to do it, or is there an easier way?

Thanks!