Cache disk full, Mover runs without moving.

The Download share only exists on disks 1 & 3

What is presumably your Movies share exists on the cache, disk 1 & 2.  Since it's set to use the cache no, then probably a misconfiguration of Radarr or something placed the files directly on to it.  To fix it you've got to set the share to be use cache yes and then run mover.  After its done, reset back to no and figure out how / why the files are getting placed there

(The same thing goes for your TV share)

22 minutes ago, slofiend said:

Ah interesting...okay that makes sense.  Thank you for taking the time to look at that.  It is now moving correctly with the shares all set to Yes.  I'll set them back and check my configs for Radarr/Sonarr.  Thank you again.

If I was going to guess, you've mapped /mnt to /mnt as a shortcut to mapping downloads and media shares separately.  While that works, it only works if the Use Cache setting for those individual shares are set the same.  If they are different, then when radarr/sonarr moves them it will leave them on the same physical disk.

I have been using the wrong setting on my share for 3 years.  Wondered why my cache drive was so full after transferring a 250GB file to my share.

image.png.15b188ea393a2241f0292447e7f0229b.pngNormally this was always half full.

Included disk(s): was set to "all" (this meant save all share files to Disk 1,2,3 and Cache?)

I changed that to Disk 1 Disk 2 Disk 3

Use cache disk: was set to "Yes"

Is there a plugin that will show what is going on with the Mover?  Speed?  What file(s) it is moving?

Edit: the file is so big you will not see a change in cache free space until it is done.

Edited by Paul_Ber