sambaservice not listening

Please help
My unraid installation is no longer listening on port 139 and 145, even though smb is enabled.
If I backup my flash config, and create a new USB key from the export.
Then my server will again start to listen on smb ports, and I can browse the flash device
But I am not able to create a new license file for the new installation, since I did this a couple of weeks ago because of a suspected faulty key. (the flash key booted as read only)

unraid Version 6.7.2 2019-06-25

Base distro:

kernel-firmware: version 20190620_7ae3a09

php version: 7.2.19 (restore sqlite support)

sqlite version: 3.28.0

-diagnostics attached. (new, after running "Fix Common Problems" and followed all recommendations)

netstat from unraid server:

image.png.2fd117c299272bdf354e2be4e41093fb.png

nmap from Windows PC:

image.png.32f79c5b85e895f33238c6e66616b57f.png

sambaservice status:

image.png.e3b9db008e2edb05f368d63969fe7971.png

example of a vm host running inside my unraid installation, where smb works.

image.png.6d2690917e80eddb4ab4fd3ed6ccd98d.png

nas01-diagnostics-20190805-1931.zip

Edited by jesperbrh

The maximum OS version that Virtual Box is listed as being compatible with unRaid is 6.3.5, with unknown side-effects if installed on later versions)

I highly recommend installing Fix Common Problems (which would have alerted you to this), or only installing plugins which are available within the Apps tab which takes into consideration the compatiblity matrix.

There are NO plugins available for unRaid which are not available via the Apps tab.  (And if there are, then you probably don't want to install them in the first place due to various reasons)

More to the point, unless you have identical results when running in Safe Mode, don't expect a ton of help when you're running an application which is known to be incompatible.

Edited by Squid

Hi Squid
Thank you for your post.
I have identical results when running in Safe Mode. But I have installed "Fix Common Problems" and followed all recommendations. A new system diagnostic file is generated after all recommendations has been followed.

Edited by jesperbrh