/mnt/user - no space?

Can no longer install anymore docker containers as it states that there is no space. I check via terminal and using mc to navigate and when I enter the /mnt/user/ directory I see 3631G/3948G although the Dashboard shows 273GB used and 3.73TB available and I know for a fact that I do not have near 4TB of data on my array.

Can anyone help?

I have dug around but not much stands out as to why I am getting this error. I have 50GB allocated for the Docker image and only 12GB is used. My SSD cache pool has plenty of space.

When anything is written to /mnt/user/ is it suppose to then offload somewhere? All that I add to the array can be seen in /mnt/user. Perhaps my Shares are set up incorrectly? All are marked High-Water. I have noticed a /mnt/user0 folder but not sure what that's about.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 4:43 PM, Squid said:

The cache drive isn't full.  Your problem is that you've set the minimum free space for the cache drive to be 1TB.  When entering in numbers without a GB, MB (eg) suffix, the value is assumed to be in K.  Fix it in Settings - Global Share Settings

You caught what I missed!  Nice one!