Cache - Mover not moving

Does anyone know how to fix is issue?

My 250GB cache has filled up and when I hit MOVE NOW to immediately activate the mover script it just sits there. I let it sit there over night and when I returned the driver were sleeping and nothing was moved. 

I rebooted and started the array back up and tried again.  Nothing.  Says the mover app is running but nothing is happening.  BTW I have the mover schedule for every hour. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

11 hours ago, itimpi said:

What do you have for the Use Cache setting for the shares containing files on the cache?    It needs to be Yes if you want files to be moved from cache to array.

Bingo! Thanks so much... I changed the shares to read YES to use CACHE instead of Preferred and that worked! Thanks again!

1 hour ago, JCristina said:

Bingo! Thanks so much... I changed the shares to read YES to use CACHE instead of Preferred and that worked! Thanks again!

Glad to hear that.     The correct value for that setting to achieve desired results seems to be one of the commonest mistakes that are made.   Using the help built into the GUI does explain this but I am not sure if most new users are not aware of the built in help.   I also wonder whether the text used in the GUI can be improved so that users are more likely to naturally select the correct value for the setting.