noahbershatsky

Ryzen 5 3400G and Asus x570

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

I’ve read about Ryzen not working with Unraid I plan on using my server as a NAS using on board vga during setup, and then rubbing headlessly. Also, it will be a Plex server.

Do you see any potential issues?

I have set up a system with Ryzen 5 3400G and an ASrock X570 motherboard. Works fine.

I am also planning a new build and am thinking about going AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.2GHz 8 Core wtih ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 for Plex + few dockers and 1 maybe 2 VMs. Would love any feed back from anyone who also is running this set up or suggestions to something similar that would work better

Thanks

On 10/4/2019 at 12:22 PM, bonienl said:

I have set up a system with Ryzen 5 3400G and an ASrock X570 motherboard. Works fine.

How much energy in watt do you have in standby and 30-60%CPU?

On 10/4/2019 at 9:11 PM, NaaVaJoY said:

I am also planning a new build and am thinking about going AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.2GHz 8 Core wtih ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 for Plex + few dockers and 1 maybe 2 VMs. Would love any feed back from anyone who also is running this set up or suggestions to something similar that would work better

Thanks

Did you ever build this? My use would be very similar to yours and I am interested in building a similar machine.

I did and it crashed alot. Not sure why. Tried everything I could think of and researched. Ended up returning it for Intel I7 8th Gen and MSI board...

Edited by NaaVaJoY