newznab + unRAID integration?

joelones

Yes, reg code is still in there.

Updated using 'svn update' and then running the 'update_database_version.php' script. Updated with svn before but never ran the update_db script before...

Saw svn update mentioned in the NewzNab manual - what exactly does that mean?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a link to a beginners guide to svn. Subversion or SVN is a software version-ing and revision control system. Developers use SVN to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.

For Newznab SVN connection details, join the official IRC, /query newznab !svn YOUR-NNID - Please be careful not to say your NNID in the main channel. To make sure you're in the right window try /query newznab !hello test

Here is a link to a beginners guide to svn. Subversion or SVN is a software version-ing and revision control system. Developers use SVN to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.

For Newznab SVN connection details, join the official IRC, /query newznab !svn YOUR-NNID - Please be careful not to say your NNID in the main channel. To make sure you're in the right window try /query newznab !hello test

I had googled it after posting although wasn't sure how you install it?

I had googled it after posting although wasn't sure how you install it?

The 2nd link in the beginner's guide explains how to checkout files from svn. To install / download / checkout the files, you will need the server information, username & password... which is obtained in IRC as described above.

• 4 weeks later...

After updating newznab+ last night (svn update and database patches) I ran into another problem - it doesn't add any releases anymore. When investigating the problem I found this in the newznab chat:

"newznab has moved to using the mysqli php mysql library. you will need to include it in your php.ini if its not present, on windows this would look like extension=php_mysqli.dll, or extension=mysqli.so in arch"

Do I have to do anything here? Where's the php.ini file on unRAID?

Did you resolve this? Getting the same thing.

Archived