Gamer server plugin's not working !

Hello everyone, First off i'm new to unraid and would like to ask a few questions. 

firstly i found the Plugin forum page where to get all the plugin's etc. Went to the Game Servers tab.

Installed a few of the Game servers: Rust, Squad & ArmA 3. but to find out that my steam account was rejecting the login process. so decided to rebuild the USB stick and try again. I have disabled steam guard but it did nothing my email was flooded with Confirmation Codes from steams back end when you try to login to your account from other places. 

It was also telling me there was nos such DedidcatedServer.exe files in the folders where the Game Servers were installed. So i gave up last night and i am here now for some help. Not sure why it didn't install any of the Dedicated Server files on the Share i had setup. if there's something wrong or if i did something the wrong way please give me the information i'm looking for in full details otherwise i have a hard time understanding.

Thanks, Mike.