server disconnects after 5 minutes (solved)

desiel

decided to try unraid on the weekend. Downloaded installed and started to setup drives and add some docker files. Setup one user and root user. Added shares for all my media to be used on plex and spun drives up to start loading video files. after about 3 gigs of media all my folders disconnected from my network. I tried logging on to the server in chrome and it showed as unavalable. Went to the office and the server was still on so i rebooted and the drives would not auto connect on my laptop and i had to manually log into each folder. After i did this i restarted the download and the server disconnected after about 2 minutes. Started to search the forum for simular issues and found a few. Tried a couple and no improvement. Checked power settings in bios and everything is set to stay on. I have been watching Youtube videos from spaceinvader and a couple others but have not found any real solutions. i am as green as spring grass when it comes to code and unraid. I do have some time on freenas as i tried it first but know very little. i am still unclear on how to get the log to post so any help will be appreciated.

GIGABYTE B450 AORUS Elite 

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz

Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive X 10

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750W Smart Zero Fan 80 Plus Gold

4-Port SATA III 6Gbps PCIE Controller Card

Ziyituod SATA Card , 6 Port 

WD WDS250G2X0C 250GB High-Performance NVMe PCIe Gen3

Rosewill 1.0mm SECC, 4U Rackmount Server Chassis 8 Internal Bays with 4 Cooling Fans RSV-R4000

• desiel changed the title to server disconnects after 5 minutes (solved)

Found my problem was my windows 7 on my laptop. I borrowed my kids windows 10 laptop and i could see my server and do what ever i wanted i have now down loaded 400 gigabits and no problems. 

thanks for all that have posted here i am sure there is more info than i can absorb. 

Desiel