Can write to cache

I'm sorry I have looked but I am learning this stuff still and I cna never directly tie to other posts easily to find a solution but I see similar stuff.

I can't write to cache.  There are some errors in the system log:

Dec 5 07:16:15 Tower kernel: serial 0000:00:16.3: Couldn't register serial port f0a0, irq 19, type 0, error -28

Dec 5 07:16:54 Tower kernel: BTRFS error (device sdf1): bad tree block start, want 67190784 have 0

Dec 5 07:16:54 Tower kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdf1) in btrfs_finish_ordered_io:3069: errno=-5 IO failure

Dec 5 07:16:54 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdf1): forced readonly Dec 5 07:16:54 Tower kernel: BTRFS error (device sdf1): pending csums is 8192

Dec 5 07:17:09 Tower root: Fix Common Problems Version 2019.11.22

Dec 5 07:17:10 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Share Home Network set to not use the cache, but files / folders exist on the cache drive Dec 5 07:17:11 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Unable to write to cache

I tried to do some sabnzbd and sickchill a while ago and it seemed to work and then I updated to new UNRAID and noticed some tv files are on the cache.  I also see them int he array so I am confused.  Any help is appreciated.  I think I am losing the battle of figuring this stuff out but I really want to keep using this system.

tower-syslog-20191205-1219.zip

13 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Cache file system is corrupt, best way forward is to backup, re-format, restore data.

When you say backup do you mean my cache drive or the whole array?  Is there a simple guide?  Honestly I was relatively new so there was not a lot of plugins.  COUld I jsut reformat cache and start that part again and array stays fine??

Also THANK YOU!