/var/log is getting full (currently 100 % used)

Hello,

I have been having issues with my array. my latest issue is log is full and Fix Common Problems suggested i post to the forum for help. I added the diagnostics file.

The issue i had last night was disk 2 was mounted read only, I was about to do a xfs-repair but the log issue was there instead in the results from the Fix plugin and so i am posting about that first.

I have swapped in a few new drives and removed a cache drive from the pool and just left 1 drive there. so more that likely i borked something in my moving of drives. I changed my parity drive as well. i thought i had everything working until i tried to access movies from plex docker , it said it was missing although i could see the movie folder in my shares and when i tried to download files with sab it was telling me cannot create a movie folder in my incomplete folder. 

I believe all my issues are steaming from the disk 2 having the corruption. But being very new to unraid, it could be anything at this point

Thanks in advance and my apologies if i missed any info that is needed for the help. 

masterblaster-diagnostics-20191207-1226.zip

I ran the xfs_repair -v /dev/md2 repair, restarted the array and ran the Fix Common and no issues came back. The array is now doing a parity check. So hopefully we are good to go now. Any other suggestions to make sure Im good to go?

Edit: tons of lost and found files... will the parity check rebuild those files so i can delete them or whats the best course of action to reestablish those files?

Edit2: docker containers wont load

Edited by BigRed8150
updated info added to issue

Parity does not contain ‘files’ and cannot be used to get files back from lost+found.   Working out what files those lost+found file originally related to can be hard work so it is normally easier to restore from your backups.    If that is not possible then you have to manually work out what each file in lost+found relates to.    The Linux ‘files’ command can help with this as it at least allows for identifying the type of content in each file.