Creating raid zero command not found

Oh well, I feel a bit silly then!

I'll try that later as for now, I went from three drives to two in the cache and now it wont mount. I created a new config etc but I think because it is brfs or something it wont now mount. I need to take the array off line and set them to XFS or something but at the moment the parity is rebuilding so cannot.

Will try later.

Ok trying to do this now I go into cach then to balance. It says 'Balance is only available when array is Started.'

But the array is started?

Is this any thing to do with 'unmounted no pool uuid'

Because I cannot get rid of that I went in and changed it from BRFS to auto, but it gets put right back to BRFS. And to be honest I am getting in a pickle/

I created a new config and told it to retain the parity and datat disks, yet it jumps straight into rebuilding the parity drive?  Another 18 hours gone. Sigh.,

11 minutes ago, garethsnaim said:

I created a new config and told it to retain the parity and datat disks, yet it jumps straight into rebuilding the parity drive?  Another 18 hours gone. Sigh

By default a New Config always assumes parity is no longer valid.    If you thought it was there was the option to tick the Parity Is Valid checkbox before starting the array and that would have avoided rebuilding parity.   Of course ticking that checkbox when parity is NOT valid is not a good thing to do :)

I've a lot to learn it seems.

What I would like to do is sort these cache drives out though, then let the parity get on and do its thing.

I had three drives in the cache, I removed one, thats got me to this state of no uuid.

I cannot fathom how I format a drive? There is an option to format the unmountable system, it asks me to tick that I want to do this, which I do then I hit format but it does nothing, says formatting then right back to no uuid