Can't start array after replacing 2 disks

Yes i would like to recover data from the 2 disks.

I do still have both failed drive. One drive would make clicking sounds and is not recognized by unraid while the other would just show up as "device disabled, contents emulated". I've tried a few different slots, but both drives continue to have the same issues. 

The disabled disk is the one Unraid wants to rebuild. In order to do that, it must be able to read ALL of the other disks, including that other one that is clicking.

How exactly did you get into this position? Can you give more details about when each disk began to show problems?

Do you have backups of anything important and irreplaceable?

I had to relocate my server a few months ago due to moving into a new home. Those 2 drives were pulled from external enclosures and i knew i had to replace them with better NAS drives. But maybe a few weeks ago or more the first drive failed. I went ahead and bought a replacement drive. I didn't change out the drive right away because I've been so busy getting my home situated. Unfortunately the second drive failed while waiting to replace the first drive.

What steps would i need to take to attempt to rebuild? If i can't recover the data then I'll just move forward.