[Solved] Constant crashing on new/fresh install

I'm at a loss here and would appreciate any insight or assistance into what's going wrong with my system/install.

I'm running a new install of 6.8.0 with only some basic add-ins.  Specifically Community Applications, Fix Common Problems, Dynamix SSD TRIM, and Nerdpack

Hardware is a Ryzen 5 1600 on a Gigabyte B450M-Aorus, 32GB DDR4-3200, LSI 9211-8i flashed to IT on P20/2118it.bin, Intel 82576 discreet NIC, and some old GT710 for display out.  Unraid is installed to a 16GB Kingston Datatraveller USB 2.0 drive.  Storage are 2x 2TB seagate NAS drives (one parity, one not) a handful of Inland SATA SSDs I don't have in the array, and a 256 GB 950 Pro I'm using as cache.

Aside from building the array out, installing plugins, and changing some basic networking settings, I've done nothing with the system yet.  I'll have it online for a few hours, maybe a day and a half, maybe a few minutes, and it'll stop responding to network.  Open up my console directly on the system, completely unresponsive.  Reboot it and it goes for awhile again.

At one point, when FCP recommended I grab Nerdpack, it mentioned hardware issues.  The Seagate drives and 950 Pro, and gt710 fall under "Gently loved, but shelved for months or longer."  The 1600 falls under "Was working in my Son's PC for ages before getting moved over, but I accidentally performed the Linus Sebastian Maneuver before install on the new board" (yikes, but no bent pins).  The HBA, NIC, Motherboard, RAM, and remaining drives are new.  I ran Memtest and let it work itself through - no errors.  Turned XMP off for good measure.

Side quirk of the motherboard - doesn't seem to be an option to disable the onboard LAN.  (I'd seen a recommendation that if you use a discreet NIC, disable onboard.  Not really an option for me though)

I've run two tail -f, one during normal operation, one during safe mode.  It doesn't look like it captured the last lines, since at least in the safe mode run, the system didn't go unresponsive for about 20 minutes after the last line.

Help?  I'd really like to get this stable and working.  I was on the fence for the longest time on should I/shouldn't I with Unraid, but I've very much liked what I've seen with what little I've played with it.  I'm chomping at the bit to run it through its paces properly.

syslog and tail.zip

Edited by squirrelshark
Fix't