Plex Docker won't start after docker or unraid upgrade?

Abe677

I've been cruising with Unraid for months and today I had my first hiccup. I noticed this morning that I had upgrades ready for Unraid (6.8.0 to 6.8.1) and the Plex docker. I stopped the Plex docker and upgraded it. I didn't bother starting it. I backed up my flash drive, then upgraded Unraid. Rebooted. Unraid seems to come up fine, however the Plex docker won't start. The little docket red indicator flashes red but won't go green. Where am I looking for logs to troubleshoot this problem?

Edited by Abe677

Are you referring to

DOCKER ENGINE -> Docker FAQ

or are you telling me I didn't supply enought information? ("I need help with an application?  What information should I supply?")

I decided to try "add a container" and configure exactly as Plex was before. That seems to work and my Plex<ediaServer docker started. Problem solved but no idea why it was a problem.

I had some much luck with this new Unraid server with updates of various parts. I was lulled into being over confident and updated more than one thing at a time. Lesson learned.