GPU passthrough help please

HI I'm having a weird issues I've tried some of space invaders tutorials I'm trying to passthrough gtx 1060 I can pass it threw by itself and I can get video but cant install drivers due to error 43 wich is because I dont have nvidia audio passed through but when I try to passthrough the nvidia audio it gives me and error and vm want start I have achs over ride set to both as that's only way I can get it to start at all with achs override disabled I'm seeing my cpu in the same immou group 3 times anyway sorry I'm kinda new to this but I posted some screenshots need to know anything else let me know would really like get this to work 

Screenshot_20200120-060204_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200120-060235_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200120-060312_Chrome.jpg

First and foremost. Punctuation is important. Please can you retype what you just said with punctuation (like , and .).

I can't quite understand what you are saying other than you have a problem.

If you can't be bothered to describe your problem properly, it's incredibly hard to help.

Next, turn off ACS Override. It masks issues with new users.

Lastly, AFTER you have turned off ACS override AND restarted, go to Tools -> Diagnostics -> attach zip file in your next post.

What I was trying to say tho. Is the only way I can get vm to start with GPU passthrough is by changing achs to both.Then the only way it will start is if I dont select the nvidia audio and only select the gtx 1060.But then I cant install drivers wich I'm assuming according to invader you have to passthrough the audio also just dont understand why want start when I select the nvidia audio.

Hi there,

Saw your email into support as well and reviewed your logs.  Nothing is glaring at me that is looking out of place.  Unfortunately these types of issues can be notoriously difficult to diagnose as they are often hardware-specific.  Have you tried reseating the GPU into a different PCI slot?  What about a BIOS update?  That CPU is awfully old at this point (7+ years).  Sometimes these pass through issues come down to just needing a good old fashioned face-lift on the hardware.