Unraid Server goes offline about halfway through parity check

Hello I have been using lime tech's Unraid for almost 6 months, and have recently ran into a problem that I am unsure how to approach. I am currently running my server off of about 4 WD drives for the array, one 860 EVO for Cashe, and an old AMD FX-8350 processor. Recently I have acquired a Mellanox x-3 card and put it into my server, I proceeded by switching the mac address of the Mellanox x-3 card as the eth0 interface after learning that Unraid uses eth0 for everything. I am now experiencing a problem where during a parity check the server goes offline and is unreachable. This problem from what I have gathered surfaced after I installed this x-3 card, I have briefly looked over the logs and noticed a outstanding error that I am unsure exactly what is causing it. I believe that the application I installed called pulseway is the main problem, however I am unsure of the next course of action as I use pulseway to notify myself when the server goes offline. If there is anymore information needed please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks

Bellow I have attached the Diagnostics for my server I hope this can help:

lilith-diagnostics-20200121-0913.zip

Okay so a little update I got home yesterday and removed my mellanox x-3 Card from my server and then plugged into the on-board Ethernet port. I then ran parity and let it do it's thing. This morning I checked and parity completed without any errors and my server never went offline. This tells me that it has something to do with my network config of the x-3 card as the only time I have a problem with this card is 12 hours into parity check. If anyone has any ideas how to help it would be greatly appreciated.