BTRFS RAID1 Cache drive reported 75GB used, but really almost empty

bsim

I'm running the latest 6.8.1 (problem existed in 6.8.0) and have a btrfs cache pool (mirrored identical 120GB SSDs) that initially showed 75GB used, I confirmed they are almost EMPTY through the SMB cache share and through SFTP...I first ran the mover script a few times, still no change, then thinking it could just be a glitch, I rebooted unraid, and it now shows 111GB USED...verifying through the SMB cache share, still only a few GB are used.

Is this a BTRFS issue or an unraid issue?

Are there files on the share that possibly would not show up in an SMB listing or an SFTP?

320038620_UnraidUsedCacheSpaceBadMath.thumb.jpg.312097856ae6752c970baaf2507abaa7.jpg

804985445_UnraidUsedCacheSpace.jpg.c79e77c656fa9ecb07cf116f2b941217.jpg

1872905803_UnraidUsedCacheSpaceBadMath2.thumb.jpg.38b1ffc0cb65338f61ef959e0f9195cc.jpg listing?

Thank you for the help...The df works, but I used "sudo du /mnt/user/system..." for each of the folders on the cache and found the full size docker image being recreated, it looks like the the docker image is not counted in the file size listing via smb/sftp, and somehow (me or automatic) the docker image initial size was set to 100GB (which explains the reboot, but not before the reboot). I disabled docker, deleted the image and everything is empty again.

does docker.img have different permissions causing smb shares not to list it?

For the future, is there an easy way to store the docker image/each docker data to the array instead of the cache drive?

Thank you for your help!